An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
10-30-2020, 08:07 PM

He heard the sigh pull from her and gave a slight sympathetic frown. The weight of her confession had to be a heavy one to bare, and while he didn't understand why she hesitated in sharing her secret with him he was not offended. His eyes remained attentive upon her as Asla's gaze wandered, the difficulty in what she was to say plain on her face. Eventually she spilled, and Azure forced his expression to remain neutral as he heard what she had to say. On one paw he could understand Sirius' hesitance in pairing two of his four children up and eliminating the potential to spread his name cleanly throughout Boreas. On the other, the feelings Asla and Indy had for each other were nobodies business and he wanted to see both his siblings happy.

He shifted his weight between his forepaws, thinking on his reply. "Have you tried to compromise with him?" He offered her after a moment of thought, giving a small apologetic shrug. "If I were Indy I'd just... take the castration. It's no secret how dad feels about the children the Klein's bore from incest.. maybe he'd feel differently if that wasn't a concern." Imagining his little sister doing.. that .. with anybody brought the fur upon his spine to raise. Though he supposed he always knew one day she'd fall in love, and at least he could trust Indy to take care of her. As much as he could trust any male, at least. "If you love each other you should be able to be together, and if it's his lineage he's worried about and I was in your paws, I'd do what I could to make him accept it."  

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.