size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-31-2020, 09:22 AM

The massive woman would approach her and she couldn't help but feel a little intimidated. Not necessarily in a bad way but it seemed what she wanted to discuss with the Aegis started to become a thought of nervousness. She already had planned out what she wanted for her pups. Not because of the growing number of the pack but because them being with their father seemed more ideal for their safety. It wasn't that she thought those of The Hallows couldn't protect them, but Aranea herself wasn't built for such a great duty, physically or mentally. And she did feel like when it came down to it, it would ultimately be her fault if something happened to them rather than blame it on one of the warriors of the pack. Perhaps her self esteem, or maybe just her level of maturity in thought. But she didn't take her choices lightly either way.

"Resin," her chin dipped just slightly in greeting, "It's nice to officially meet." She'd try to offer a smile but her nervousness wasn't hard to overlook. "I've found out recently I'm pregnant. Their father lives in Abaven, I'd like to see about going there to visit for a while to birth and care for them." She was trying to get to the point mostly, not wanting to waste much of Resin's time. "But I'd like to return to The Hallows to continue my duties. I know I haven't been here long but I feel like I belong here and it's what I was set out to do."

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead