size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-31-2020, 09:34 AM

She'd lay there with him and watch the fireflies floating around them. If he always wanted to keep that smile on her face it was there. Her blue eyes hopping around looking upwards at the sky but chasing the gentle glow of the insects as they went across her view. She nestled her head into him, not wanting to cut their time together short.

Unless he was in a hurry, she wouldn't go to leave. Instead just laid there and enjoyed the moments with him even in silence. The time of night escaped her but she wouldn't focus on how long she had been away from the pack or how long they laid there. The tension she felt earlier was no longer present as she felt like they were where they belonged, together.

After so long she would turn her face to look towards his, expecting his dark, charming grin to meet her. "Would you like to walk me home? I live in The Hallows now." It could have been a surprise and not something she would ignore if he wanted to ask questions. But either way, the question was kind of stupid given the fact that they would be walking home in the same direction. They could have stayed here all night too if he wanted and she wouldn't deny him. But being so new to her pack and not really knowing the Alpha herself, Aranea would feel more comfortable going home tonight. But she had to admit that leaving Allegro would be harder each time they met.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead