Somnium

gems
size
Small species
build
Light
player
10-31-2020, 10:19 AM

Bait imagined he was missing the punch line at the wolfs first comment but could still appreciate a wolf who had a sense of humor. “I can certainly appreciate the desire to roam.  I enjoy having a main locale, a spot I can expect to find others to socialize with and always easy hunting grounds but roaming is still a must.  I might miss something interesting if I don’t travel farther off at times.”  Bait offered an understanding nod, which was fully true.  How could anyone curious as Bait ever truly settle?

“I go by Bait,”  the fox said with a beaming grin, so much pride in his own name, “though I have no fancy last name nor title to go with it.  A last name would hardly add to how charming my name already is, don’t you agree?”  His poor parents had worked at making him understand folly in dangerous games with the name, but Bait had found it something to be proud of.  “I would enjoy the company well, alone gets boring fast.  I imagine as a roaming wolf you must have plenty of grand adventures to share?”

Speech:"Life is but a game " Think