size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-31-2020, 10:43 AM

Of course there was the end of Abaven and how the alpha felt there, and the entire scheme seemed to be quite overwhelming but Aranea tried to be optimistic and look at the bigger picture and if everything went as planned. She hadn't even talked to Allegro yet, but as her thoughts raced it seemed better to get her side on a good note first if anything else.

"I'll definitely report back when I know all the details." She reassured the Aegis, and she knew what was at risk if everything didn't go as planned.

Her eyes found the ground as the painful thoughts lingered inside and somehow she felt like it was the right moment to share. Not necessarily to explain to Resin why she wanted it this way, but just how she tried to cope with all her feelings as time went on. "My first litter was taken from me. I was young, only a teenager." Her voice may have shown the bit of strain or pain but surprisingly her face held strong. She'd look back up to the alpha, "I feel like they need someone who can protect them better than I can alone." And of course she felt the pack was there to protect her and all who resided, but it was just a feeling of the kids growing up with a strong and loving father. Not that they wouldn't have Aranea too.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead