size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-31-2020, 10:54 AM
Settled upon her brothers back, Aslatiel couldn't help but nuzzle into the side of his neck. Indy was adamant that he didn't care whether or not the others had a fit to find her missing and she found that rather charming. She didn't really care either. Let them freak out. She was spending time with Indy. That mattered much more than their peace of mind.

Once out of the den, Asla breathed in the sweet, summer air and smiled. It was nice to be mobile, even if she wasn't the one walking. She didn't mind having her entire weight on Indigo's back. She didn't weigh much, he was huge, and it wasn't like this was the first time that he'd carried her around. He questioned where she'd like to go and Asla thought about it for a moment before replying. "Probably not too far. I'm sure my stupid leg will get sore quickly." She'd been doing nothing but laying down for so long. Having her leg hang would put pressure on the snapped joint. The immobilizer that wrapped over her spine was the only reason that she was even able to do this. It put the pressure on her hips instead of on her broken thigh.

"Maybe we'll just take a short little jaunt around the edge of the territory. Then maybe we can do it again some other time?" The more she healed, the farther they could go, right? Wrapping her arms tightly around his thick, purple neck, Asla's voice went quiet. "Thank you, Indy. I missed you so, so much."
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]