An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
10-31-2020, 11:23 AM

What a mess. They had stepped away to converse in peace and Hattori didn't care to eavesdrop, though he could have easily done so if he chose. Being a shinobi and all. Another wolf may have been offended by the way they so pointedly cut him out of the conversation but it served his tastes far better than the alternative, to be dragged into a drama he wanted no part in. Emotions were running high, words being spat and whilst Hattori couldn't understand what they were going through he sensed this was hard for them. Far more difficult than he'd ever anticipated. In his mind it should have been a simple affair, kill the slavers and be done with it but he supposed that he couldn't see the entire picture.

He had only mentioned speaking to Venom as a means of further cementing his compliance, but if Azure wished to speak to the empress himself then he had no reason or desire to protest. The less he was involved the better really.

"Of course." He stated, as though it was a given. "As I said, I wish to comply in this matter. I do not know for certain where they will approach from, but I believe it will be from the east. The main slaver goes by the name of Shrike." A predatory bird that impaled it's prey on sticks and thorns. Hattori found himself somewhat curious as to whether he lived up to such a name. "He is large with a dark coat. Green eyes.  As for his accomplice, I was told he was smaller, black coat with grey eyes. I have never met this one so I do not know his name. "

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]