Student

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Halloween 2020 - Haunted House
10-31-2020, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2021, 11:40 AM by Acciona.)
Calixta Cyprien
Female - Loner - Navigation/Intellect - Heterosexual
Calixta is exploring a newfound independence alongside her sister Praxis, and despite have always had a taste for adventure and exploration, she feels like she is seeing the world for the first time through brand new eyes. Always optimistic, almost the the point of being annoying at times, she's up for just about anything. She's not stupid, though can be quite naïve when it comes to personal relationships, as she always wants to believe the best in people. She is open for any and all plots, and I am not afraid to break her.

Shiba Klein
Female - Loner - Healing/Intellect - Heterosexual
Shiba is a newly returned to Boreas after multiple failed attempts to reunite and reintegrate with her family. She has returned with Mikko, a man whose life she saved in her most recent departure, and intends to keep him by her side when she rejoins her family once more. Shiba is open for everything, and is now apart of Habari. Would love for her to meet up with some of her family or others in the pack.

Acciona Sloan
Female - Loner - Navigation/Hunting - Bisexual
Acciona is extremely timid after a lifetime or trauma, but after her most recent escape, is looking to build her confidence to become someone with more value. She currently rejoining the Armada (thread still in progress) so I'd love for her to meet some people there and work on her stats, especially with her navigation being in the negative after the Halloween event.

Cosette
Female - Loner - ?? - Bisexual
Not yet posted for acceptance, but Cosette is a young naïve young girl who is looking for her place in this world outside of her family and former home. She craves attention and affection and can be easily swayed from her current softness if the right individual found her. I would very much like to see her fall in with a darker crowd and have her turn into a tiny little villain but I'm open to other ideas as well. I haven't fully decided on her stats yet but if anyone has any interest in some plots with her before I get her put up for acceptance it might help me decide.

Odhran Courte
Male - Loner - Fighting/Hunting - Bisexual
Also not yet up for acceptance profiles are hard. Odhran is coming in with his brother/cousin Riordan. They are pretty attached so he wouldn't be joining any packs without him, but aside from that he's open to just about anything as well. Happy to have him play bad guy if anyone needs one, I'm open to him getting his ass kicked as long as he doesn't get killed off.