An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
11-01-2020, 12:47 AM

While he was still technically off duty while the skin around his eye healed, Azure couldn't help but walk the borders of the tall grass plains. Being left without a job to do made him feel powerless and useless, and with knowledge that the Keepers were on their way he couldn't be too careful. There was no wolf he trusted in the Armada as much as himself, and while he knew his family were formidable warriors he couldn't allow himself to sleep the days away in the den and have faith that they'd keep his friend safe.

Her smell hit him, and it was very, very wrong. His nose wrinkled, brows pulling downwards in concern as he headed off to track the scent. Every worst case scenario was circling in his mind like vultures, picking away at his security and confidence until he was running at her in a sprint. It wasn't until she was in sight that Az was able to shove his possessive need to murder down and away, giving in to his sympathy rather then anger. "Oh, Hana." He frowned, sighing softly. Whatever had happened, it could wait until she was cleaned, comforted, and resting peacefully under the watch of one of their healers. Besides, his own recent maim had shown him that not every enemy could be conquered.

Az moved up alongside her, moving to brush his forehead against her own and then leaned his shoulder down towards her. "Come, hop up." She was not as far from his height as some wolves were, though it wasn't far to the northern river regardless. Without knowing her injuries, he'd be damned if he let her continue to walk even if it broke his own back to carry her. Surely his year of rigid training had given him an advantage enough to manage the distance. "I'm not taking no for an answer, by the way." Just in case she had any ridiculous ideas.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.