gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
11-01-2020, 02:25 PM
The tears never left her face but her breathing began to slow as she finally became too exhausted to panic. She hadn't properly met Asvor before, but she was there and she was kind and that was all Abby needed right now. Even though she couldn't see her surroundings, she could smell the fruit of the orchard and it grounded her. She was far away from the swamp. She was far away from the witch.

She moved to stand and pain flared from her leg again making her yelp, but she stood relatively steadily. "I think I can walk." She replied, breathing heavily as her leg throbbed. She took up her offer and leaned against the her flank, taking off some weight from her broken leg. She waited for the healer to tell her to move, not wanting to accidentally wander off into the pitch-black that filled her eyes.
[Image: Untitled_Artwork_4.png]

Abby is completely blind as of this thread. The curse will lift on the first day of winter.
Abby has a common brush tailed possum companion named Bell. She’s Abby’s guide dog until her curse is lifted. If she’s not mentioned assume she is close by/present.