size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
11-01-2020, 02:38 PM
Lurid tried to react before the crystal shifted too close, backing up and using another crystal as leverage, but she didn't move fast enough. Trapping her right foreleg to the ground, the weight of the giant crystal that was crushing her leg saw the foreign empress scream like a freshly caught banshee as her leg snapped under the weight of it and skin split before the broken bones. Furiously, she dug at the earth to free herself, and when she managed to get most of her leg from under the crystal she was appalled to find a hideous gash from her elbow to her ankle. Her paw was still trapped, but upon seeing the bone protruding from her leg, she used it to horrifically set her bone in place. More searing pain washed over her in cold waves and she felt the blood pool around her elbow, cursing and howling in her agony she freed herself fully and pressed on.

Holding her broken, gashed leg up, she stubbornly pressed onward. The next room was alight with more lightning bugs, but Lurid could not find it in her hazed thoughts to spare them a glance. She moved forward in a hopping, demeaning gait as her leg throbbed with hideous intensity as she came upon more crystals, this time with a hooded ...something...sitting on it. It spoke, sounding an awful lot like her dead father with many voices at once. The result of this was for Lurid to sit at prompt attention while making sure she didn't jar her leg or put any pressure on the limb, listening to the being before answering with her own dual vocals. She gave a pained smile to the bugs that now buzzed around her, watching as they moved to the being and up its sleeve. "While I don't mind a scar, I cannot be hobbled this way. I am a mother, and I have wolves who rely on me. I can offer you some of the hidden treasures I found in this place, I am not inherently greedy. Would this be enough to earn my freedom and healing?" Lurid would exchange half of the gems and the weapon she found in the tunnel in hopes of being at least partially healed and released. Would he be benevolent, as she had been?
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!