Narfi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-07-2013, 01:52 PM
ooc: In case your wondering, she left the area. Shall be a good time for him to come snooping around! xD

Head tilted as mismatched orbs gazed down t her treasures. Shells here and there, a few rocks, other crap, all outlining the decently large wolf skull. It had taken some time for her to collect them all, to find the perfect rocks, shells, wanting it to be the best for her friend. "Do you like them?" She would ask with a smile, tail thumping against the stone ground. She had found a small area away form the main hallways of the ruins, a small hole in the wall. "You do?" Ears perked up and she held her head high as the voice answered her, tail wrapping around her body as a hum seeped from her lips. "I have one more thing I wanna add, you stay here okay? I will be right back."

And with that the girl would jump up onto her paws, whip around and bound out of the hole, running down a hallway and hopping down a few rocks. She had something she wanted to bring her friend, and like that she vanished into some bushes.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"