gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
11-01-2020, 03:54 PM
How did you forget something that was as close to instinct as anything? Venom had been speaking primarily in the common tongue for as long as she could remember. No one had offered to teach her any other language and it seemed for the most part a useless use of her time. Now that she was going to be holed up here in the palace for who knew how long she might as well try at something. Taking Hattori as her teacher would help pass some time she was sure. He explained more thoroughly that the structure and the way in which she spoke would be completely different than their common tongue, and Venom knew she would be in for quite the challenge. She welcomed that fact.

”Alright.” She told him with a nod, he wasn’t specific but she felt like she could succeed. Just forget everything you already knew. No problem right? ”My mother.” Maybe he would have been able to figure that out but she was glad to entrain any of the questions that he gave to her instead. ”I never knew.” Venom admitted softly as her ears perked and she settled in for her first lesson.

End?

-then hattori tucked her in for sweet shinobi dreams-
[Image: ven-sig.png]