NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-01-2020, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2020, 06:56 PM by NPC.)
SUCCESS

The witch watches as your companion lunges, her pale and wrinkled hand twisting towards him ready to retaliate. You threw yourself upon him just in time and the Witch's lip curls downwards in a frown. A fight would have been fun, but she leans backwards to listen to your offered apology regardless. As you speak she begins to slowly levitate, crossing her legs in midair and looking rather disinterested.

"You." She begins as your speech finishes, ignoring your question and jabbing a thin finger in your direction. "You bore me. Lucky for you, that thing does not." Her finger slides from gesturing to your face down towards the companion beneath you. "I almost want to keep him, he'd make a fine battle-toad to add to my collection." The witch makes a show of thinking hard, stroking her boney chin with her long fingers. "No, I think not."

A faint glowing appears beneath the witch's crusty fingernails, spreading onto her palms and along her arms. "I have a gift for you little friend." It appears she's done speaking to you, more willing to do business with your familiar. "And if you decide to return I'd welcome you happy into my army." With a wave of her hand the light shines down upon the mandrill, and you find his struggling has ceased. When he wakes up he will be changed, how fun! "Now you, dog, get out of my swamp!" A sharp crack and a 'poof' and the witch is gone, though you can still feel her eyes upon you as you head for home.

[Cairo's mandrill Enito has received a [companion mutation pass!]]