Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
11-01-2020, 07:10 PM
Helping fireflies adjust under a rat shaped cloth was a new one for Jupiter, but he did his best. In the end he was left with a creepy ass rat with nary a stray firefly hanging out. The rat-firefly scampered around chanting thank yous in a creepy voice. "Uhhh you're welcome, you're welcome...uh, yes, you're welcome... Uh what?" He stared down at the small, empty jar in confusion and then blinked when the fireflies began to fill it. "Oh, I see. Neat, thanks. Being a lantern's better than being a rat, eh?" Jupiter glanced down the what he could see of the cavern. Onward!

---

The light fizzled out at the entrance of a large cavern. Jupiter glanced down his nose at the jar, which was clamped between his teeth. He tapped at it with a paw and slurred around the rim, "Lihl doos?" He set it down and peeked inside.
Bubbles leaned in to look at the fireflies. "They're dead, aren't they? Told you your breath was bad. Poor little guys smothered."
The fireflies weren't dead. Jupiter reached over to thump Bubbles' nose lightly. "They're fine." They were also totally useless now. He set the jar down. The fireflies had gotten in on their own so surely they could get out on their own. "You've been a big help, fellas. See ya around." Then, spying a small river, Jupiter wove between the stalagmites that separated him from it. "I dunno about you guys, but I'm thirsty and I dunno when we'll see what next so..." He sniffed at the water. Smelled fine, looked fine. Hopefully it didn't give him the shits. Jupiter took a drink. Bubbles followed suit. Amadeus abstained.

Jupiter licked his lips and straightened. He couldn't see very far in any direction so without the lantern the goings would be slow. That was fine. After his little nose tweaking incident slow was his speed for this adventure.

OOC: Jupiter chose to drink the water, leave the fireflies behind and navigate the stalagmites.

[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.