size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
11-02-2020, 07:19 AM
"I'm sorry," was all that she could manage to say. "I'm so sorry." Again that familiar stomach clenching pain took hold of the girl. Why was it always like this? Why couldn't they just be free to love each other? If they weren't going to have pups together, why was it a big deal? Still to this day, even though so much time had passed since their father tried to hammer it into their skulls just how bad they were, she hadn't been able to figure out why. It was insanity and she truly hated it.

How could she make this better? "Our next birthday..." she began softly, tilting her head up to whisper in his ear. "Go to The Hallows. Play the game. Do what you need to do." If he could play the game, if he could see her face in ever wolf that he attracted to him just as she saw his, then maybe they could get through this. And with a bit of incentive, perhaps it would be even easier. "But on our next birthday, Indigo Fatalis... I'm going to give myself to you. All of me. Do you understand?" She squeezed him tight, her breath hot on his ear. "Something for us both to look forward to. Father be damned. Anyone who tries to stop us will meet my teeth." She was small, but she was fierce. Asla would carry through with that threat. What would he say to her proposal? She hoped he would agree and she hoped that it would help him do what he needed to do.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]