Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-02-2020, 07:05 PM

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

Recluse didn't wait too long, the sun having just sunk below the horizon, she left Lilith behind for this short trip. For a moment Recluse had stood back from her own border, the scent marking fresh. Then she stepped up, standing with her paws thoroughly on the side of the shared border that was her own but clearly lurking outside the neighbouring pack. The pale alpha tipped her head back, calling for whoever ran the pack she shared a border with. She hadn't intended to end up so close to another pack but hadn't been willing to compromise on the lands she'd set her heart on, so she knew she needed to make sure that they weren't about to face an attack from their own back yard... and she was willing to make a deal to assure that. A symbiotic relationship if she could work one out.

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.