Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
11-02-2020, 09:33 PM
Eligos came to slowly, hearing Cypher calling anxiously for him, felt the pup shaking him. But those his eyes blinked open, he saw... nothing. For a long moment shocked wiped clean all emotion, but hard on its heels came a killing rage. "That cunt," he roared, coming to his feet all at once, his teeth bared in fury. "She took my sight. She cursed me."

"I'm sorry, Eligos!" Cypher wailed. "This is all my fault! I shouldn't have taken anything from the hut, she wouldn't have been mad. I'm sorry!"

Eligos bit down on his reply - hard - and breathed sharply through his nose until he could open his mouth without saying something he'd regret. "It doesn't matter, Cypher. That bitch would have found some other excuse. What matters now is finding a way to break this curse. We can start by finding our way out of this damn swamp." Which would be easier said than done, with him all but useless. Useless! When he was supposed to be Aerie's leader, the Abraxas leader. Useless! The rage broke through his control and he snarled, lashing out with one paw and scattering mud and dead vegetation from in front of him. He would need to depend on Cypher to lead him out of here, and while Cypher was the sweeter of the two pups he was not particularly trustworthy, in the sense that he was a bit of a featherhead, and Eligos was undoubtedly going to end up completely coated in mud if he didn't end up drowning in a bog that the pup hadn't realized he was letting Eli walk towards. This was.... not an ideal set of circumstances.