gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
11-02-2020, 10:17 PM

Much to his dismay, the bugs held strong. Alastor stomped his feet on the ground with a snarl, letting loose a scream of rage that echoed throughout the cave system. Defeat crushed him, the wolf's shoulders slumping as he resigned himself to his situation. He was trapped. Piercing black eyes fixed the robed being with a look of hatred, wanting nothing more than to her into it, but something inside him told him that would be a worse decision than the other two. "Fine! I'll take your damned curse! Just... don't take my family from me," he growled out, striding back to stand before the being. He smiled at the creature, raising his head defiantly, ready to take whatever came with his head held high. His paws swept up the gems across the floor; if that offering hadn't appeased him, then he was keeping his finds. "Do it. Let's get this over with so I can go home."

Choice: Accept birth defect curse

"Speech"Thoughts

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.