Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
11-02-2020, 10:20 PM
Eligos had finished up a patrol as the sun began to set, and had sent the tired malinois back to the den to sleep while he himself paused at the lake to cool off. Having a black coat in a desert summer was less than ideal, and while it was getting towards fall now it was still hot enough to be unpleasant. He had just returned to the shore and shaken the water out of his coat when Thalia approached him. She seemed serious, and his greeting died unspoken when she immediately launched into speech, and he listened rather than interrupt her. And as she spoke, he grew troubled. "Join Abaven?" he repeated as she finished speaking. He disliked the idea of losing her, however temporarily, to another pack. It put her in a very compromising situation, a dangerous situation, and she would have no backup in the stronghold of a potential enemy pack. On the other hand, she was training in the path of shadows. She was intended to infiltrate, to spy. He had just never yet been faced with what that would mean. "That is a great deal of danger for me to put you in," he told her softly. "Do you truly believe that the rewards will be worth that risk?"