gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
11-02-2020, 10:39 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

The Spirit grinned lightly at the white and black man as his two zeroed in on her children, though she gently nudged Aoife with a gently chiding paw at her remark about just boys.

To Harbringr, “These are Ardyn, my eldest, Coran, the second eldest, and Aoife, my youngest, but by far the most spirited. My other two daughters are at home attending to lessons. Children, this is Harbringr Klein, a friendly acquaintance from another pack.”

But his scent didn’t carry the subtle anointments of Deathbelle’s leadership among his personal smells, and she cast a slight curious glance at him in case he wanted to specify the pack he belonged to.

Grinning, she added, “I thought I might take them to the Bifrost to see the land bridge and the ocean. Tell them a few stories about my adventure with a ship there.” She’d gotten the identification from Cairo’s Mandrill friend, Enito, who was old enough to have actually spent some of his life among humans and learned of them in some detail.

Her head cocked lightly as she added, “I’m sure my lot would enjoy a layover to chase prairie dogs and play with a few pups their age that aren’t siblings, though. Would you care to make a playdate of it?”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think