Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveChristmas 2019
11-03-2020, 07:53 AM
The sight itself of the luminescent orbs darting to and fro, ducking between the mangrove trees, was quite breathtaking. The real beauty though, at least for Eyrún, came from the source of the sight - which was the gods, she had no doubt about that. Everything that lay before them was thanks to the gods and their gifts, though certain things like this - oddities that couldn't quite be explain within the context of everything she'd seen before - were no doubt sent directly from the gods themselves.

The stranger seemed at least receptive to the idea, agreeing with her, though he didn't say it with half as much conviction as she had. Given the wolves she'd met thus far that was hardly surprising. "Amazing indeed!" She echoed his assessment of the view, finding herself grinning a bit wider. "I only stumbled upon this place. I've been looking for a sign of some sort, some kind of guidance as to where I should go next... and now here I am." These lights, while certainly godly, were not much of a concrete sign. But at least they were something, and for that Eyrún was grateful. "My name is Eyrún, by the way," she added. She was feeling generally more pleasant than usual, as if a weight had been lifted off her restless chest thanks to the little light display she'd encountered.