gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-03-2020, 07:38 PM

The first person Jigsaw needed to see after his visit with Recluse was his brother, and he veered towards their den as soon as he was dismissed. Whether Recluse saw him fit for a rank or not, the little pup was determined to prove to his first alpha exactly how useful he could be to her and his new pack. His brother didn't exactly share the same ambitions as he did, but he knew Kelly enjoyed tinkering with things so perhaps they could find a way to help each other. What else were brothers for, if not to help each other achieve their too-large-of goals?

"Kelly!" Saw shouted as he neared the den, skidding to a stop as a particularly bright flower caught his eye. It was one he'd seen rarely, lavender in color with small buds all the way up the stem. This would surely be a fine start to his herb collection, and when it was complete he had every intention of dumping it upon Recluse's lap with as wide a grin as he could manage. He veered off towards the flower, bending down to inspect it as he called out once more for his brother. "Keeeeeeelly!"

This was to be a mostly-solo adventure - NO ADULTS ALLOWED - but Kelly was an exception. From his very first hunt Jisgsaw had taken down a rabbit, torn the skin off of it (it only had a few holes in the pelt, no big deal) and intended to request Kelly to turn it into a pouch for him to collect his treasured plants in. He continued to yell over his shoulder between angry gnaws at the stem of the plant. "I need your help! I need you to make me something!"

[Image: jigsaw.png]