gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-03-2020, 07:55 PM

Jigsaw was very carefully grasping his teeth around the stem of the flower when his brother popped out of the den with a "hmm?". While expecting Askell to answer his call, the noise still startled the very-focused pup enough that he yanked hard on the stem, a few of the lavender buds popping off as it came out from the ground. "Ack!" He mumbled, dropping the plant and glaring down at it. Oh well, at least there were still some small buds of lavender he could work off and collect.

Abandoning the herb for the moment he spun on his brother, reaching a paw back to drag the pelt off his shoulders and presenting it proudly. "I caught this." He announced proudly, a wide grin spread upon his maw. It faltered only a moment as he considered that - maybe his brother wouldn't know how to fulfill his request, but he replaced the doubt with utter faith in Askell's inherited abilities. "I wanted you to make this into a bag for me. It's okay if it's small, it's a small rabbit." He frowned down at it, wondering if he should have tried to catch something bigger. "Maybe.. fix the holes in it too, if you can. I need something to carry my herbs in because I'm gonna be the-" His frown deepened, his tongue sticking out as he tried desperately to remember the title Recluse had swung before him. "Darwa.. something. A HEALER, Kelly. I'm gonna make it big before anyone can steal it from me and I need your help!"

[Image: jigsaw.png]