An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
11-03-2020, 08:52 PM

His father stepping back and allowing him this meant the world to the young heir, and he knew he'd never be able to repay Sirius for the opportunity. Hattori agreed to his request and he let out a soft sigh, already dreading the conversation to come. Az remained quiet as his father questioned the Koi and was perfectly happy to allow Sirius the lead in this strategy, he waited until his father was done speaking before interjecting softly. "I'll go see her now." There was more to the statement, though he struggled to verbalize his thoughts.

His eyes slid shut and he sighed louder, before steeling himself and continuing. "While I'm gone, could you have Mortis take Hana out? We have a week, right?" He glanced towards the koi-wolf momentarily. "If they're coming from the east, maybe Venom would allow them to camp out on one of her islands for a bit in the west. Keep her a little safer while we handle this." It hurt to suggest giving his brother a week's worth of solid alone time with his best friend, but he trusted his brother enough to be certain that if there was one bridge onto the isle that the winged yearling would defend that bridge with his life, if someone who wanted to hurt Hana was on the other side.

With his request out in the open Az had no interest in sticking around. He didn't want to field questions on why he couldn't suggest the vacation to Mortis and Hana, or why he was in a rush to see Venom, or anything else. He wanted only to get the hell out of here before his emotions got the better of him.

-attempted exit-
"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.