size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
11-05-2020, 05:25 PM

Though Allegro was willing to take her home regardless how he wanted to lay with her the rest of the night and even until morning, Aranea could feel in the beat of his heart that he didn't want to leave as much as she didn't. And he wasn't ready to move on until after she removed herself from his body.

When she finally stood, it was like they were stuck together with gluey feelings of lust and love, and it was a difficult longing she felt when she unattached herself. She'd look up to his larger form as he joined her, and when they walked she would sway her body close to his as if they were a young and naive couple of teenagers who couldn't let go of each other's hands. The sound of cicadas in the distance and surrounding them filled the silence but wasn't overwhelming to her as any awkwardness had disintegrated.

She'd be very open about his question as he asked. Her normal quietness and lack of sociability seemed to fade with every moment they had together. "Um, Torin had to hand over Lirim because someone had his wife and child captive. I heard of The Hallows and their strive to heal and I thought my experience and knowledge was best used there." She'd look up to him with a bit of a smile, "I feel like it's where I belong. My calling, if that's something that exists." Though it wasn't necessarily present in her voice and more upbeat attitude, to her it was a mention of her low self esteem. As if she wasn't good enough to fit in anywhere because that was truly how she felt after all.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead