Intermediate Intellectual (50)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipPride - AsexualUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantVolcano
Christmas 2019
11-05-2020, 07:16 PM
Thalia wasn't used to being so forward, but she trusted Eligos - and more than that she trusted the path that their God was laying before her. "Join," she reiterated carefully. "My loyalties will always belong to you and to Aerie, no matter where I lay my head at night. Allow me to come and meet as if I belong to Aerie as everyone else does, and I will share what I have learned." The plan seemed mostly foolproof, if not.. well, slightly dangerous, as Eligos quickly explained. As for whether the rewards would be worth the risk, it was hard to say with any amount of certainty. "I do think so. Abaven is one of Boreas's oldest packs, if not the oldest, isn't it? Their leader is strong, but I think..." Her voice trailed off as she tried to find the right words. Theory was more compassionate and selfless than Thalia could ever dream of being, perhaps to a fault. Surely the Abraxas could find a weakness to wedge themselves carefully in - and before long Theory would need Thalia as much as she thought she wanted her. Logical reasoning had to come first; she'd deal with her own feelings later, feelings that were no doubt there but far too tricky to begin to mull over in Eligos's presence. "I think she'd benefit from an alliance with us, and even more importantly, we would benefit from that connection. Abaven is not a weak pack, even if they may seem it. I don't think this is something we can gain without me joining them." Thalia was cautious and observant, never quick to act and hardly one to let down her guard. She wouldn't allow herself to be put into a compromising position, especially when not around her own family.