Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
11-06-2020, 10:58 AM

Leaving home had been excruciatingly tiring and she was starting to get annoyed with all the walking and traveling they had done. But still, she would watch her father eagerly and follow after him, not wanting to disappoint or show weakness.

She would notice as he slowed in the forest, it wasn't something he had done the entire time they traveled here so she knew something was here. Her blind side would bump into him, but it was something the two of them had grown used to and it wouldn't bother either him or her. She'd leap over to a tree trunk or two, bumping into one not realizing how close she was but giving herself a shake from the impact instead of crying over it. It was definitely a lot more sturdy than her father's leg.

Coming back to focus she would smell the trunk of the tree before moving forward to join Kefka again, "What're we lookin' for daddy?" She at least hoped they would settle down here because all the walking was exhausting.

Walk "Talk" Think