Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
11-06-2020, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 06:25 PM by Dunkan.)

The intense combat kept going and thanks to both Urasa and the other wolf he was able to lock his jaws around the lion's jugular. Of course, it struggled and in a second it managed to claw his left shoulder trying to make him let go but he wasnt going to. He wasnt one to give up and leave unfinished what he started. No, he was to always fight to the end for what he wanted, and even if it caused pain he wasnt going to let go. And like that the lion started to lose strength and finally it was gone.

With his jaws dripping blood, he turned at the stranger with his cold blue eyes. "I am, and you?" He shook his fur before sitting down. Now the harder part was to begging. Armor creation. "By any who do you know how to make an armor? I am hoping to use the lion's head and mane for one." He wasnt to ask for help but he wasnt stupid and he knew it was necessary today if he wanted the Armor.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

OC- Lion fight 3/3
Crafting 0/3
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.