Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
11-07-2020, 12:00 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2020, 12:02 AM by Dunkan.)

Himself was fine, the claw marks on his shoulder weren't deep,so he should be fine with some rest. He wasnt too concerned with having himself hurt, that was obvious to happen for those with the job of the warrior. But leaving that to a side he focused on what he wanted.

"I have made hide bracers before. I've never made a helmet out of a lion head before but we can try. We'll have to detach the head from the rest of the body." "Is that I wanted the mane and skull." From there he observed what they did. But soon he joined them and did the same. "After we remove the head and neck I guess we'll have to peel off the skin. Do you want the skull?" "The skull and the mane." He took some minutes to think. "Or we could get just the skin and Mane."

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.