gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
11-07-2020, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2020, 02:58 PM by Lurid.)

It had only been two days since she had made it out of the cave and Lurid had needed to rest before she fully made up her mind on going to seek help all the way in the east. It was hard enough to move around with her right foreleg so injured, but she was happy she had managed to at least reset her bone straight. She needed help fast, though, as her wound was in danger of turning septic. Would she try the pack further to the north and risk being turned away, or should she dare to attempt the trek eastward toward the pack who was said to have made it their mission to help others? Alastor had made her mind up for her, though she held her reservations, knowing full well she was in no condition to fight the behemoth. But, it did have to be her decision. The black knight was no doubt waiting for her, this was the day they had decided to leave on, and so she grumbled slightly as she rose to her three good legs. Making sure to keep her broken forelimb elevated for better traveling, she looked to her little boy, who had stayed behind with her. He had been unusually annoying since she got home, asking her stupid puppy questions like 'Does it hurt?' or 'Can you still hunt?' It had taken all of her patience to answer each one, and by the end of it, she had simply growled at him to be quiet for a while. Of course, a little while to a pup was mere seconds to her. "Come on, Little Love. We have to go now, Alastor is waiting with Samael."

Lurid made her way toward the east until a familiar scent wafted through the trees and into her sensitive nose. A small smirk formed on her face and she suddenly changed her direction toward the scent, hobbling along on three legs, it was a little more than arduous. Once the pink man came into view, Lurid gave a warm smile and waved her tail a bit behind her, unsure of the male's motives for being here now. It had been so long since she had proposed her idea to him, but perhaps he was here because of that. Soon enough her answer to why it had taken him so long bumped slightly into his leg. The little pink babe had the look of the male, and it wasn't difficult to put two and two together to come up with her answer. Her tiny baby voice nearly melted Lurid right there on the spot as she asked what they searched for, which Lurid took as her cue to move further into view. She knew Kichi was with her, but judging by the presence of his own babe, Lurid took the gamble that he wouldn't be a threat to her own son. "I imagine it is me you search for, little one." Reclining on her haunches, Lurid smiled then and looked to the demon-eyed sire of the babe. "You surprise me. It took so long I was beginning to think you didn't want to even consider coming...but I understand why now." Her tail wrapped around her one good forelimb, with her right held aloft slightly.

Ilyn came to stand a bit off to the side, huffing about having to make a detour when she obviously needed help. The bear was always so impatient, but this time he was motivated by urgency, as well. He maintained a respectful distance, only enough to keep a watchful eye on his injured empress and the stranger she spoke to. "I am Lurid Amarix, Night Mother of Mirovis, soon to come to Boreas. And what is your name, little one?" She spoke of course to the small, white-eyed baby that traveled with the devilish man, though she did hope to get his name now. Without the distraction of her heat, she could at least focus on trivial formalities such as introductions.

|| Word count: 669 words. ||
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: ---
ART & TABLE by BIRD
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!