Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
11-07-2020, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2020, 03:12 PM by Abilene.)
Abby bent down to take in the scents, focusing mostly on the ones she couldn't recognise, meadowsweet and yarrow. "I think marigold would be easiest but..." Would it be the most productive? "Summer's ending. I don't think burns will be too much of a problem. I'll choose meadowsweet." It was a strong scent, easily not as recognisable as marigold but she'd make do. She nodded at him, or more his approximate location, and limped forward. Her leg wasn't too much of an issue so long as she was careful with it and didn't put weight on it, which slowed her pace and obstructed her ability to walk long distances but didn't disable her entirely. She'd move forward, following her nose and Bell's guiding chirrups.

She didn't move out of sight of the dens, but she didn't need to. The splendid summer had left plenty of growths, of meadowsweet and other herbs. ten, maybe twenty minutes had passed when Bell led her back to the starting position. She'd gotten Meadowsweet, that's for sure, but as she dropped her forage at her feet it was clear that she'd accidentally pulled an assortment of weeds, other herbs and blades of grass which had been unfortunate enough to have gotten in her way. "how did I do?"
[Image: Untitled_Artwork_4.png]

Abby is completely blind as of this thread. The curse will lift on the first day of winter.
Abby has a common brush tailed possum companion named Bell. She’s Abby’s guide dog until her curse is lifted. If she’s not mentioned assume she is close by/present.