Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-07-2020, 04:57 PM

Zee gave her daughter and the flowers a wistful smile as she bounded into the picture, lifting a foreleg to aim to swipe the girl into an embrace and nibble playfully at her nape. "No, I was waiting to see which of my little ones would show up first so I could have a snack." She teased, though even she could hear that her tone wasn't quite right. Burdening a child wasn't something Zee was willing to do, and if Gossamer didn't notice the change in her appearance then she could leave it at that and simply enjoy her youth. It could have been worse, she supposed. The fireflies could have stolen her fertility rather then her mutation.

Hari was on scene next, and Zee gave her daughter a kiss upon her forehead before rising to meet him, moving to lay her head upon his shoulder with an exhausted sigh. "Where have you been?" Her very best friend had vanished before Deathbelle's betrayal, and she'd missed him desperately. She was about to introduce her daughter, when Sirius' voice sounded and she closed her eyes, stepping back from Hari to look over at her husband with shame as he fondled her head to find where her horns had vanished to. "It's a long story." She managed with a half-hearted laugh. Zee gave a glance back to her daughter, and then to Sirius once more. "I'm okay though. They're just... gone." The story was perhaps a bit too scary for her little one to overhear, else she might have nightmares about her own body parts being stolen by fireflies.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.