Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
11-07-2020, 08:34 PM
I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

Pyralis sauntered northward and then off to the west without any goal in mind. She didn't have much of a plan these days. She was 10 years old. She was old as dirt and just looking to take in as much of the world as she could before death finally claimed her. After traipsing across a barren waste she was relieved to make it to the willows. First order of business was to get a drink. She tracked down the nearest stream and took a drink of cool, clear water. Ahhh… now that was more like it. Pyralis flopped over on her side and yawned while dipping her front paws in the water.

"Oi, Alkali. Anything on the menu?" The hawk landed in the willow above her. "There are rabbit and a few deer. Why?"

"I think you should catch me a rabbit." She looked at her companion and grinned. The bird scowled in response. "I'm not hungry, get off your ass and catch your own dinner."

Pyralis flopped completely on her side dramatically. "Oh, you're so cruel! To starve me like this after all I've done for you!" She suddenly started laughing before rolling onto her stomach.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!