Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
11-08-2020, 11:45 AM

Usually Kefka would bring Relm along as he traveled to hunt or just for whatever reason. They both weren't very fond of the cold weather of the north so even though Relm was tired of all the walking she had to say she liked coming down south even if it wasn't far from home.

Kefka would leave Relm to adventure on her own, not the best decision of a father but he wanted her to have the most freedom she could have. Of course he was nearby in case something were to happen but they had been lucky so far. Not to Kefka's acknowledgement but her rare and odd color could have been something desirable for a wandering wolf to come by and snatch. And he was also unaware of the slave trade getting prepared nearby in these lands. He still felt like he would be prepared to protect her given the circumstance and wouldn't fret over her going off on her own.

Relm wouldn't wander deep into the spooky forest, she kept the mountains in her view through the trees so she wouldn't get lost. Her small puppy body would be able to squeeze between the huge roots and overgrown vegetation. And if she wasn't filling her time with just looking around at her surrounds, she was searching the ground and the air for anything interesting.

Walk "Talk" Think