gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
11-08-2020, 06:39 PM
Something he was still coming to terms with was how gross charcoal tasted. Even holding it carefully between his front teeth didn't prevent the taste from seeping into his mouth. Didn't matter if he was doing his best not to drool on it either. Somehow the fire dirt taste contaminated his mouth anyway. Hyperion thought about that absently as he made several short lines on the map. He had to do it in spurts. To see what he was doing he had to look cross-eyed down the end of his nose and even then sometimes his eyes played tricks on him and he made marks where he didn't mean to.

Hyperion carefully set down the charcoal so he could talk to his sibling. "Yeah, I'll add stuff like that in there too. You fought a bear?" Star was here and in one piece so Hyperion felt safe in skipping over the worry and jumping straight to impressed. "My sib the bear fighter. Nice! Yeah I'll make a little note for that one." He waved his paw as though saying a grand title "Here be bears."

In response to Star's question Hyperion made a satisfied little 'heh' before fixing his sibling with a pleased look. "Did it ever. You really wanna know details or do you wanna just let your imagination have at it?" Because buddy, he'd share.