size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - Pansexual
11-10-2020, 02:47 PM

Bamboo... He thought to himself, squaring that bit of information away as he walked, allowing his mistmatched gaze to run up the tall strange stalks, surprised to find a few oval leaves here and there, as he squinted into the sun. "I'm Hyacinth." He responded to her simple introduction, somehow missing her companion before she pointed them out to him. He blinked, then gave her a nod, glad to at least not be left alone with his thoughts and the bamboo.

He trailed after the woman and nearly crashing into her as she stopped to declare they were both finally free. He felt his spirit soar for a moment, then she turned to look at him and ask him a question. "Good question..." He trailed off for a moment, musing. "I don't really have anywhere, in particular, I need to be, I suppose I left my siblings somewhere further north of here, over the land bridge, so eventually that direction." He cracked her a grin though as he responded to her second question. "I'd love a traveling companion, beats getting lost by myself all the time."

"Talk" "Listen" Think