Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-10-2020, 06:07 PM
He had left Hana looking after the troublemaking pups. His poor Diplomat was likely overrun by this point. He knew she would be lucky to still have her ears and tail attached. He ducked us head inside the den and found her entertaining the little ones. Strabgely enough, she seemed to have all her limbs attached. Maybe next time.

"Hey Hana, come here a moment?" He said, indicating for her to follow him out of the den, and away from thr prying ears of little ones. Marshal glided to thr den entrance, taking up thr responsibility of watch.

"I have a mission for my Wraith, without her asking too many questions." He said, expression and voice slipping into a more serious pack-matters tone. "I need you to take Mortis out of the way, could be for a few weeks at the most. I need him to not be in the pack, and not thinking much of it. Take him on a week long trip to the islands, ill tell him its part of his training to keep out of the pack for this time. Think your up for it Hana? This is important." He would, of course, be telling Mortis that he was watching out for Hana and keeping her out of trouble. Sometimes, he was a right scheming old bastard.