size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!
11-10-2020, 08:34 PM

Though Kefka wasn't fond of the colder climate, he was thrilled to have the cave as a den. When he came across the spacious place he saw all the potential of what he could make of it and what kind of safety it could provide for Relm. Anyone that ventured here in the dead of the night was here to die and considering they were usually only staying in the den at night it was extremely ideal for them. He was careful when they exited the Col, making sure Relm didn't lose her footing. She was getting bigger everyday but he wasn't aware that she would be as big as him one day.

He took a shake as they entered the den before getting comfortable on his animal skin. He'd look to her with a smile before she spoke out and the worry in her voice would make his own expression turn to worry. He wasn't concerned about what she would ask him, but more like there was something wrong or maybe someone had hurt her during the day when he wasn't around. But the question she would ask would make his stomach feel sour, and he was hoping that she would either forget what had happened with Agria or overlook it. He never wanted to have a conversation regarding her, but he wouldn't deny Relm an answer or explanation.

He took a sigh in thought, clearly not wanting to speak about it. "Her name was Agria. She was your mother." But he had no intention of stating that she was also his mother. Kefka would have gladly raped a woman and taken their child, may have even let her go afterwards instead of killing them. But when he thought specifically about raping his own mother, it made him feel a little sick. He was unaware of Agria taking him from the empire specifically because she saw a demented fault in him. And though he knew that there was something wrong and something that possessed him to do beyond the most evil imaginable things, it was hard for him to fathom what he had done to her.

"You see," he began to trail, "She stole me away from my family. The Abraxas. She kept me close and gave me almost no freedom for three years." He was trying to be as blunt and simple as he could to make sure she understood everything he told her. It was hard for him, he was usually more articulate and gave more details but he was adjusting to talking to his daughter, a pup, and making sure especially at her very fresh age that she would understand. "She was older and after she had you she wasn't feeling very good." Not because she was old but because Kefka had severely destroyed her mental state with what he had done to her. "So when you were old enough to not need her anymore, I did her a favor and killed her." Was killing her such a good thing though? Was that a proper thing to teach a pup? That wasn't an importance in his mind. He wasn't really taught the ways of good and bad to tell a pup and in his mind the death of Agria or anyone shouldn't have been something heartbreaking for Relm to deal with or even do herself when the time came. Kefka had shed tears at her twitching and dead body, but he was unaware of that. Somehow the welds in his eyes eluded him and disappeared as they moved on from the lake to start their own lives together, free of Agria.

Word Count: 1,166

Walk "Talk" Think

!Rated R! For language and sexual themes. Prone to violence.

(Kah-ef-kah Ah-brax-us)

Scent: Roses
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Season: Winter
Height: 40 inches
Home: Grapevine Cathedral
Maims: Sheath scarring, barely noticeable unless someone is actually looking there while he is belly-up

Important Details: