size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!
11-10-2020, 09:14 PM

Kefka would squint to her first question. How was a mother not common sense? That was something you learned? It was definitely weird to think that Relm didn't know what a mother was and Kefka was realizing being a single father would prove harder than he thought. Or at least raising Relm properly to her greatest. "A mother is like me but a girl." He cut it short, not sure if he should leave it at that or give her more. She was too young to go into the details of what actually made her but he didn't want her running around calling every woman "mother". "She gave birth to you and provided for you until you were old enough to eat prey." He wasn't giving her any more detail into birth for sure, because with birth came a whole lot of uncomfortable adult things that would lead up to what birth actually was. "I'll have to teach you more about birth when you are older." Ew, a dad having a sex talk with his daughter. That was in a far future though so he wouldn't worry about the talk in the slightest.

But even her question about the Abraxas, it was a complicated one. "Yes, when I was very little, almost as little as you, I lived in an empire with my parents and my brother. And the Abraxas were my family." Though the memories were harsh, it seemed that with the death of Agria they were easier to dig up, "The Abraxas are of great blood and meant to do great things. I met one a few months ago and she taught me more about what it is to be an Abraxas." He wasn't ready to put Thalia's teachings into Relm's head yet, but he intended to when she was a little older and more fit for what was expected of her. At least in the eyes of The Fallen God. "You will learn one day that you feel greater and more powerful than other wolves, and we can talk about what it means to be an Abraxas more then."

Kefka being this teacher and father figure felt very odd to him. He expected to one day be a father and a good one at that, but he wasn't mentally prepared for every step that came along with parenting and he knew there would be a lot more to come. He did get lucky with only Relm and her very calm and collected attitude rather than a crazy hyperactive pup causing all sorts of trouble. He felt like maybe that came from him, but it must have come from her early upbringing. Whatever it was, he knew she was bond for great things in her future.

Word Count: 1,869

Walk "Talk" Think

!Rated R! For language and sexual themes. Prone to violence.

(Kah-ef-kah Ah-brax-us)

Scent: Roses
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Season: Winter
Height: 40 inches
Home: Grapevine Cathedral
Maims: Sheath scarring, barely noticeable unless someone is actually looking there while he is belly-up

Important Details: