Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
11-11-2020, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2020, 07:43 PM by Tyrian.)
Tyrian, of course, could hear the howling. He assumed it was to annoy the pack wolves and for him at least it was working. He loathed the sound and the longer he held onto her the deeper his hatred for the woman became. Jupiter, by proxy, was on his shit list for putting the pack on the crazy bitch's radar. He wanted to be rid of her but he wasn't sure how to go about doing it. It seemed unsporting to kill her in the pit, and he doubted he could get anything for her at the market. One look at her and any potential buyer would likely keep walking. Her insanity made setting her loose a gamble. Could he give a warning stern enough for crazy to heed? That was the question.

Fed up with the noise Tyrian abandoned his craft project with an angry clatter, startling his companions to their paws in the process. He was at the pit and looming over it in record time. As he'd expected there at the bottom same as usual was the retched woman howling like a banshee. He was done. Everything about his manner said he was pissed. When he spoke his voice was clipped and threatening, "You will be quiet or I will break your jaw and tie it shut." The threat wasn't idle. He meant it.
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.