Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
11-12-2020, 10:39 AM

As the giant brute loomed over her prison, her howl would continue quietly as he demanded her to shut up, at least finishing her last one before confronting him. "Come on, I wanna come out. I wanna hunt." Her attitude may have been childish but it wasn't her intent. "I won't hurt no one else, promise." Though she may have still been on a crazy and dumb spectrum, anyone would be bored inside the pit-prison, she would have rather been tied to a tree. Of course Jupiter was witness to her nearly maiming herself to pull out of the tight rope around her. But she did understand that at least inside the pack here there was no toleration for violence, and though she wasn't exactly interested in making anything up to Jupiter she never intended to cause so much trouble. Ever really. Though in the younger and greatly wiser eyes of Tyrian, Viper was beyond a dangerous creature and probably also incomprehensible for her behavior. Little was known to her about what Jupiter could have even discussed with that alpha if anything at all. But she didn't really care about that anyway. "What do I gotta do to get outta here? I'll do something to help you guys." Her offer was honestly sincere though it may not have sounded professional or reliable. If Viper wanted to join a pack ever, she surely wouldn't have been desirable to the naked eye or through her voice. She was never really good with words. At least if the alpha even paid attention to her plea, he could tell she was desperate. But wouldn't that be expected of a prisoner secluded to a pit?

Walk "Talk" Think