size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
11-12-2020, 06:25 PM

His reassuring words wouldn't upset her anymore but it was sad to say that they didn't help either. Still his company and support was warming to her whether she showed it or her own mind and body wouldn't let her feel it.

She leaned into him as he offered the support, pulling her in and letting her know that he was there for her. The overwhelming feelings she hadn't shared were dwelling inside and she wasn't sure how to handle them or help herself. "I don't-" She'd break between a gentle sob, "I don't want to lose these too Allegro." Though she was willingly giving into his kisses and hugs, she couldn't make herself look into his eyes as he tried. She felt it would have made the emotions worse seeing him try so hard to comfort her. And though she had been mostly quiet and observant through their encounters and maybe even a little happy and relived, he was probably unaware of the depression demon taunting her from inside.

Thinking of being a mother again was something she thought about often and maybe everyday after her abandonment of Tyranis and loss of her children. But it was the thought of something happening to them or someone taking them away that threw open the door to fear of loss. She may not have seemed happy at all in this moment, but that wasn't really the case at all. If Allegro could know what had happened to her or looked into a pool of her past, he would understand.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead