Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-13-2020, 02:21 AM
Pristine whites flashed as Sibyl rolled down from her rock. Abdullah Fel was struck by the attractiveness of the woman. Lile the silver dame, it seemed that the pale fae was practiced. Each movement was thought out to cast her in the best light. Even the little pout was performed extremely. Yes... Sibyl knew what she was doing. The diminutive lady's words brought a low chuckle from the larger. "I did tell you that I'd see you again. I'm many things, but I do keep my word." Always. She always kept her word. If Fel made a promise, she'd see it through. Your word, your oath, that was something that could never be taken away from you.

The subtle shifting of Oona let her know that Azriel was approaching. Fel shifted as well, sliding her obsidian frame to the side to keep him from approaching from behind. It was reflex more than anything but it was also smart. She didn't know these two any better than she knew the next wolf that would pass through. Precautions would be in order until they found some balance. She could most likely trust sweet Sibyl, but she wouldn't be able to trust the dark man for quite a while.

Just as Sibyl's had, Azriel's words brought a low, throaty chuckle from the marbled lass. "Never fear, " she responded in silken tones. "Flesh and blood, I promise." As he made his comment about Sibyl's lament, Fel batted her lashes and brought one midnight paw up to rest gently on her own chest dramatically. "Darling, pining over me already?" She couldn't help but tease. "Good thing you'll get a healthy dose of me today."

Shrugging out of the pack that was slung around her neck, the silver streaked lady began emptying its contents. A brace of young rabbits, a chunk of dried bison, a flask of summer mead and a bar of soap. The last she handed over to the tiny lady. "To wash away the dust of the road," she purred. Perhaps they could bathe together. Bringing her garnet gaze back to rest upon Azriel's handsome features, she grinned. "Breakfast is served."
[Image: mZorPt0.png?1]
Fel can often be a very...mature character. Be aware.