size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-15-2020, 10:50 AM

Kotori was getting jealous as he watched Asta helping his sister and more so when he realized the fox was actually teaching her about herbs.  A pet that had knowledge that he could make tell him stuff? He slowly sat down, one specific back paw shifting at a time as he was puzzling what to do on this.  Boneset for fevers and colds and flu and tapeworms.  He could remember that.  Maybe.  “Oh,” then scrunching up his own nose at the last part, “Worms inside me?  Like from eating something they were on?” He said that imagining visible worms he just needed to watch for, “or like they crawl on you when your asleep..” at that notion and knowing Gossi’s disgust he decided to run with that more, “like do they go in your mouth if its open while you sleep, or crawl up and in the nose, or actually get around the fur and chew their way in?” Yup, he was running with his imagination on it now.  “What do these worms look like?” As an only brother it was his job to gross out his sister.  This had just been decided.

At Asta’s question he quit thinking on worms and nodded, “uhhuh.  Gotta be good at protecting anything I own.”  Not that he had much now but, he would at somepoint.  First things first, he needed to find a pet for himself.  The notion of his sister having one and he didn’t was an irritation.  The only reason not to rush off and get something today was the ‘what’ and the ‘how’.  Did he just find something, pin it to the ground and demand it be his?  This one was pretty friendly though and it talked!  “Hey Gossi, where’d you find a talkin fox anyway? Then looking to Asta, “I didn’t know foxes could speak wolf?”

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]