An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
Pride - Pansexual1KDouble Master
11-15-2020, 11:03 AM

Áskell shaped his clay into a rough bowl shape as Jigsaw stated that he'd be fine with the fur on the outside. "Ok, let me think for a minute." The boy thought as he worked on shaping the clay just a bit more. He then left it to dry. It was admittedly lumpy and uneven but he was still proud of it.

The boy picked up the rabbit hide and started to fold it with his paws, getting a feel for it. How was he going to do this? He was still young and had limited skills. Maybe if he tied the left leg flaps together and then the right leg flaps together and made a strap for his brother to sling over his neck? That might work. It was worth a shot.

Áskell pulled some leather strands out of his dad's things and started trying to tie the legs flaps on the left side together. It wasn't going super well. He set down the strand to give his jaws a break. "Umm… I don't know." Áskell shrugged. That was a long way off. "A warrior I guess, though I like to make things to. What about you?"

Movement nearby caught the pups attention. A large magpie landed in the tree above him and hopped along the branch. It cocked its head then flew down to land near the pups. "I like to make things to, my name is Kári! I can help you with those knots if you let me the hide for any scraps."