An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Gay1K
11-15-2020, 01:53 PM

Úlfr nodded eagerly as his mother asked about the ravens. "Yea, we can communicate. They're pretty smart and have picked up wolf tongue." Of course they couldn't speak it as well as wolves could but it was close enough that he could understand them and they could understand him. As he didn't have any siblings and there weren't many young wolves in Fireside that he was aware of the ravens had almost become his siblings in some ways. They were his playmates and friends.

Ásvor explained that she was interested in teaching him more about their family's gods. He nodded, he was curious to learn more about this as well. He'd heard various names spoken and he wanted to know more about them in addition to honing his skills in battle.

"I think my defense is pretty good. It's attacking where I could use some help. Especially when an opponent is either quite a bit bigger than me or quite a bit smaller."