An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
11-15-2020, 02:04 PM

Álarr nodded gently as she stated that she'd choose to find more meadowsweet. "That sounds good to me. It's useful for fevers and I'm sure winter will bring plenty of illness." Unfortunately that was the way it seemed to go. Cold, dry air and winter storms could be rough on wolves and sometimes prey grew more scarce during these times. There were a number of factor's that could lead to increases in infection.

Álarr followed along after Abilene, examining her gait as she walked to compensate for the injured limb. Brynhildr, his white raven, flew along with them, keeping an eye out for trouble and any predators that might be hanging about. Having the sheep was great in that it made for easy access to live prey. The down side was that other predators also saw the sheep as easy prey. The more brazen ones would test the borders and keep the warriors busy.

Abilene managed to find the Meadowsweet but as she attempted to gather it she pulled up a random assortment of other plants. "Good job in finding the meadowsweet. You were close to gathering it. The strongest scent is at the top near the flowers if you can find that it will be easier to follow the scent down to the plants base. You can try feeling along with your paw."