An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
11-15-2020, 02:53 PM
Sota hadn't really thought of himself as someone in need of healing, but maybe he'd been looking at things incorrectly. All he needed was a different perspective - the perspective of someone who'd broken a leg and needed more immediate help, apparently. He didn't exactly consider himself broken, but he was sure now he had some healing that he could do here. He was lonely, and he had been for some time. First he'd lost Balsam, and then Eris and Oxide and Casper. They'd gone on without him and he'd been left to his own devices. He wasn't oblivious to the fact that time changed everyone, both wolves and the circumstances they were in, but where did that leave him? He was beginning to suspect having somewhere to belong would be more beneficial to him than he'd originally thought.

"I'm getting there," he acknowledged his healing with a little nod. Only time could really heal a broken leg, and all he could do until it was mostly healed was just rest and not overdo it. "It's been a long while since I've been around so many wolves. Time to get out of my comfort zone," Sota chuckled, more than happy to acknowledge his weaknesses, especially in the company of a friend. He was social, sure, but he tended to be reserved at the same time - especially among strangers. And most of this pack were strangers to him still, though he intended to work at changing that. Aranea explained she'd joined for a completely different reason than Sota - to offer her experience in healing to others, something he appreciated. This place was so unlike where he'd grown up, and Sota had begun to wonder if him finding this place had been meant to be.

The hot springs alone were a good reason to have found this place. Sota found himself grinning at her offer. She was right, some of the springs were quite tricky for him to navigate into. Help would not be denied. "That sounds like a lovely plan. I think you'll enjoy them," he admitted, turning slightly to veer toward the closest pool. Especially with winter coming soon enough, those hot springs would be a welcome reprieve from the cold, not that the east tended to get very cold at all... but little Sota was still far too accustomed to the milder weather of Auster, even after all his time here.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!