Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
09-08-2013, 01:38 AM
Kestrel

It only took seconds for the other life form to spot her. Kestrel wasn't too far off from her position, perhaps just a couple yards if not a little more. But it would probably be a distance easily covered by the bigger wolf nonetheless. At least, to Kestrel she seemed bigger...then again, she herself was small. Quite smaller then all her brothers. The figure would turn towards her, a single worded question upon her lips directed at the small star pelted girl. Her gaze would turn to the frozen ground, the wonders of the world obscured by tears that would seem to remain flowing against her will. Brows creased as she wiped away her tears with a paw and would then return her gaze to the other one.

She couldn't tell at this point if she was going to be attacked, but whether that be the case or not...she wasn't sure if she really cared. If I was...then it would break mothers heart...but then...I would be put out of my misery... Her thoughts began to rampage back and forth in her mind. She wasn't very old, hadn't been long in this life and yet she had thought several times about not caring for her life or what happened to her. Other times, the thoughts were opposite when she was with her family. She loved them, loved playing with her brothers and loved being with her mom. But she also hated that she seemed to live in a world of silence. In a manner of speaking, it was something she wasn't capable of. As she thought, her rump had found itself on the frozen floor. Subconsciously seating herself before the stranger as green orbs slowly found their way back to the other girl.

She stared back at her. Not replying to the question that was directed at her. Star reflected eyes would simply show a whole range of emotion, the primary one apologetic sorrow as a light sigh escaped past her lips. I'm sorry...I...I'm unable to answer your question...

Speech
Thoughts
You